Simply getting a paycheck from your job may seem like a great benefit; however, have you ever stopped and asked yourself:
Does my job offer other benefits that I don’t know about?
The common benefits you may think of are medical, dental, vision, retirement and life insurance…but did you know that some companies (maybe even yours) offer even more benefits? We scanned a few companies and found some interesting perks.
Benefits Your Company May Offer
- Sabbaticals, Vacations, and Paid Time Off (PTO) accumulation
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayments
- Employee Assistance Programs such as Counseling, Financial Info and Resources, Legal Support and Resources
- Work/Life Solutions such as moving services, discounted childcare, food delivery, auto detailing, and dry cleaning services.
- Discounts with affiliated companies ranging from clothes to technology
- Reimbursements for “Going green”, Gym memberships, and Museum/zoo/park memberships.
Although this list seems extensive, you would be surprised at how many of these benefits are actually offered by many companies. If your company does not offer any of the above benefits that interest you…then you should either make a suggestion to your human resources department or consider a job with another company. Either way, you won’t know until you look.We're Social! Connect with us: